CheeseFest 2021 COVID-19 Guidelines
It is important that you read and understand the below guidelines before purchasing a ticket to CheeseFest – gather & graze 2021 and attending the festival.
What we need from you:
The safety of our patrons and staff is of the utmost importance, and for that reason we will have zero tolerance of the following acts. If you do not comply with the below you will be asked to leave the festival with the incident recorded. We would really prefer not to do this so please do the right thing!
Before the Festival:
- If you are feeling unwell do not attend CheeseFest – gather & graze 2021
- You are not allowed to enter CheeseFest – gather & graze 2021 if you have arrived from a specific Level 3 location outlined in the Emergency Management (Cross Border Travel) (COVID-19) Direction 2021.
Entering the Festival:
- There will be no box office. All tickets must be bought on Eventbrite to limit contact between ticket booth staff and attendees.
- CONCESSION CARD HOLDERS who have purchased Concession ticket must show a valid carer or concession card at the gate – No card no entry, sorry!
- Children under 12 are free when accompanied by an adult – Please head to the info desk outside the festival gates to get your child a wristband and checked in.
- You must be scanned in as you enter the festival, AND check in via our QR code!
During the Festival:
- Please ensure you maintain the correct social distancing of 1.5m
- CheeseFest 2021 COVID Marshalls will patrol the festival to ensure all attendees comply with social distancing rules and all stalls will have floor markings to assist with social distancing.
- There will be a dedicated Dance Floor with capacity limits – please only boogie there!
- When coughing, cover your mouth and immediately wash your hands or use a tissue and throw out the tissue immediately.
- When sneezing, sneeze into the crook of your elbow and immediately wash your hands.
- Restrooms are single capacity only, please don’t go to the loo with someone else….
What we are Doing:
- The festival space will be sanitised and deep cleaned before and after each festival day.
- All staff will undergo temperature checks before they commence working, and will be issued masks, gloves and personal hand sanitizer.
- Each stall holder will be briefed on our COVID Management Plan
- Stall holders will not touch patrons
- All tastings will be served in single use compostable containers by a stallholder wearing gloves
- Stall holders will be responsible for the cleanliness of their stall in accordance with our COVID plan of no contact – wiping common surfaces after patron contact and single use utensils only, as well as providing hand sanitizer at their stall.
- We will remind you of the CheeseFest 2021 COVID Policies via email before the event.
- CheeseFest Australia has been compliant with ACC Food Safety Standards for the past 15 years and will continue to do so.