It is important that you read and understand the below guidelines before purchasing a ticket to Gather & Graze and attending the festival.
What we need from you:
The safety of our patrons and staff is of the utmost importance, and for that reason we will have zero tolerance of the following acts. If you do not comply with the below you will be asked to leave the festival with the incident recorded. We would really prefer not to do this so please do the right thing!
Before the Festival:
- We encourage all Gather & Graze attendees to download the COVID-Safe app.
- If you are feeling unwell do not attend Gather & Graze
Entering the Festival:
- There will be no box office. All tickets must be bought online to limit contact between ticket booth staff and attendees. But don’t worry – you can purchase your ticket online at the gate just before you go in!
- CONCESSION CARD HOLDERS who have purchased Concession ticket must show a valid carer or concession card at the gate – No card no entry, sorry!
- Children under 12 are free when accompanied by an adult – Please head to the info desk outside the festival gates to get your child a wristband and checked in.
- Entry is only permitted with a ticket that has your own name, email and phone number – No Tracing, No Entry.
- You must be scanned in as you enter the festival, and you must be scanned out when you leave.
During the Festival:
- Gather & Graze is a Cashless Event!
- Maintain the correct social distancing of 1.5m
- Gather & Graze COVID Marshalls will patrol the festival to ensure all attendees comply with social distancing rules.
- There is no dancing at the festival – sorry!
- You must be seated when drinking alcohol INSIDE. If you would like to stand while drinking you must be in our OUTSIDE area.
- When coughing, cover your mouth and immediately wash your hands or use a tissue and throw out the tissue immediately.
- When sneezing, sneeze into the crook of your elbow and immediately wash your hands.
- Restrooms are single capacity only, please don’t go to the loo with someone else….
What we are Doing:
- We have limited the maximum capacity of the event to 1000 per session to assist with social distancing.
- The festival space will be sanitised and deep cleaned before and after each session
- All staff will undergo temperature checks before they commence working, and will be issued masks, gloves and personal hand sanitizer.
- Each stall holder will be briefed on our COVID Management Plan
- Stall holders will not touch patrons
- All tastings will be served in single use compostable containers by a stallholder wearing gloves
- Stall holders will be responsible for the cleanliness of their stall in accordance with our COVID plan of no contact – wiping common surfaces after patron contact and single use utensils only, as well as providing hand sanitizer at their stall.
- We will remind you of the Gather & Graze COVID Policies via email and text message before and during the event.
- CheeseFest Australia has been compliant with ACC Food Safety Standards for the past 14 years and will continue to do so.
We are so lucky to be able to put on Gather & Graze this year, and just finally ask that you respect others – including staff and stallholders – and enjoy our fortunate position in South Australia where we can experience events like this!